Are references needed for any of the following facts that we all learn as children aged 1-2:
- Cubes don't roll
- Spheres roll
- Gravity makes spheres roll on slopes
- Gravity doesn't make spheres roll on the flat
- Things which roll are prone to not being where they started out
- Indicating some location requires that you don't indicate some different location instead.
- Absorption takes place at the surface
Surely an answer which is just a statement of facts which are in themselves self-evident, requires no references.
Or is that just an automated flag that appeared for illogical reasons?