Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years
1 profile view
Last seen Jul 25 '13 at 2:49
- English Language & Usage 57.7k 57.7k 44 gold badges134134 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Latin Language♦ 15.6k 15.6k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Linguistics 7.6k 7.6k 2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.8k 3.8k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 212 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 202 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- 191 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- 164 Why is there paternal, for fatherly, fraternal, for brotherly, but no similar word for sons?
- 100 Why should the first person pronoun 'I' always be capitalized?
- 77 Why do Wh question words in English so consistently map to Q words in Latin?
- 72 Why use "need not" instead of "do not need to"?
- View more network posts →