C++ Programmer. Knows x86 ASM. Some experience of game development. Member of the BSI C++ Panel and regular attendee at meetings.
Interests in Physics, Mathematics and Medicine.
Previously worked at Bloomberg, LP. as a software engineer.
- Mathematics 9.7k 9.7k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematica 713 713 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Can a limit of an integral be moved inside the integral?
- 51 Does std::atomic<std::string> work appropriately?
- 42 C++11 Thread waiting behaviour: std::this_thread::yield() vs. std::this_thread::sleep_for( std::chrono::milliseconds(1) )
- 34 How do Circuit Simulators actually work?
- 30 Why have two NOT gates in series?
- 26 What are the applications of finite calculus
- 26 "L'Hôpital's rule" vs. "L'Hospital's rule"?
- View more network posts →