I am a lecturer at the University of Edinburgh.
I am interested in understanding how cells decode and interpret signals from their environment to generate meaningful outputs. I mostly use neuroendocrine systems (the ones that produce hormones in your body) to study this question. I am also very interested in all that relates to data analysis.
- Stack Overflow 48.7k 48.7k 1717 gold badges8181 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Biology 6.8k 6.8k 3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Skeptics 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge3737 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.1k 5.1k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile