I'm currently the solo developer of a new virtual reality game on Steam, but in my career I've led in mobile development, bioinformatics, distributed computing, and web development, focusing on innovation and improving complex systems.
Mentoring is one of my favorite past times, and I am a firm believer in the power of comprehensive systems understanding and lifelong learning. I'm never afraid to try on a new hat.
Past organizations include Xbox Live, the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, and Loblaw Digital.
Top network posts
- 156 Is "for(;;)" faster than "while (TRUE)"? If not, why do people use it?
- 153 How are multi-dimensional arrays formatted in memory?
- 147 String literals: Where do they go?
- 97 How to quit a java app from within the program
- 52 Does a finally block always get executed in Java?
- 44 Negative integer division surprising result
- 43 What can you do in C without "std" includes? Are they part of "C," or just libraries?
- View more network posts →