I'm currently the solo developer of a new virtual reality game on Steam, but in my career I've led in mobile development, bioinformatics, distributed computing, and web development, focusing on innovation and improving complex systems.
Mentoring is one of my favorite past times, and I am a firm believer in the power of comprehensive systems understanding and lifelong learning. I'm never afraid to try on a new hat.
Past organizations include Xbox Live, the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, and Loblaw Digital.
- Stack Overflow 16.2k 16.2k 88 gold badges5050 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 627 627 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 421 421 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Biology 367 367 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 193 How are multi-dimensional arrays formatted in memory?
- 171 Is "for(;;)" faster than "while (TRUE)"? If not, why do people use it?
- 170 String literals: Where do they go?
- 105 How to quit a java app from within the program
- 54 Does a finally block always get executed in Java?
- 51 Negative integer division surprising result
- 48 If free() knows the length of my array, why can't I ask for it in my own code?
- View more network posts →