I'm currently the solo developer of a new virtual reality game on Steam, but in my career I've led in mobile development, bioinformatics, distributed computing, and web development, focusing on innovation and improving complex systems.
Mentoring is one of my favorite past times, and I am a firm believer in the power of comprehensive systems understanding and lifelong learning. I'm never afraid to try on a new hat.
Past organizations include Xbox Live, the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, and Loblaw Digital.
- Stack Overflow 15.7k 15.7k 77 gold badges4747 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 627 627 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 401 401 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Biology 367 367 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 353 353 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 177 How are multi-dimensional arrays formatted in memory?
- 163 Is "for(;;)" faster than "while (TRUE)"? If not, why do people use it?
- 160 String literals: Where do they go?
- 101 How to quit a java app from within the program
- 54 Does a finally block always get executed in Java?
- 49 Negative integer division surprising result
- 47 What can you do in C without "std" includes? Are they part of "C," or just libraries?
- View more network posts →