Elected moderator on Unix & Linux.
I'm a computational biologist with a background in biology, not computers. I did my PhD work on gene prediction and comparative evolution, my post-doc on protein-protein interaction networks and I have been working in NGS analysis, specifically human variant calling and annotation, for the past several years. Jack of many trades and master of none.
- Unix & Linux♦ 201.1k 201.1k 5555 gold badges382382 silver badges579579 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 88.7k 88.7k 1515 gold badges179179 silver badges274274 bronze badges
- Super User 48.8k 48.8k 1212 gold badges110110 silver badges158158 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 20.9k 20.9k 55 gold badges4343 silver badges7575 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 20.4k 20.4k 1616 gold badges7777 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1196 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 881 How can I replace a string in a file(s)?
- 650 Firing Community Managers: Stack Exchange is not interested in cooperating with the community, is it?
- 493 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 354 What are the shell's control and redirection operators?
- 245 Is there a way to display a countdown or stopwatch timer in a terminal?
- 243 We need "assume good intent" back in the Code of Conduct
- View more network posts →