Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 9 At what point during an action potential are the sodium potassium pumps working?
- 7 Is there a biological neuron that spikes in response to hyperpolarizing currents?
- 6 How does a change in the potential across a neuron's membrane get turned into a signal that is sent down the axon?
- 5 Parameters for Fitzhugh-Nagumo model of Action Potential
- 5 Doubling the concentration of extracellular calcium hyperpolarizes a neuron. Why?
- 5 Why nerve fibre is infatiguable?( is my conjecture correct?)
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.