All of the code I've written and contributed to Stack Exchange is dedicated to the public domain, or (at your option) available under the terms of CC0.
This of course doesn't include code which I posted without being its owner. You can distinguish that code by, for example, the attribution notices (sometimes when answering I might be using the OP's code without explicit attribution but it should be evident) .
Member for 6 years, 4 months
5 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 '20 at 21:26
- Stack Overflow 4.6k 4.6k 77 gold badges4040 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 499 499 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 411 411 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 387 387 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile