Hello, I'm currently a sophomore in college. I'm studying mathematics and hoping to go into foundations of mathematics. Topics I'm especially interested in are inconsistent mathematics, self reference, and functional equations.
Member for 6 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '17 at 20:26
- Latin Language 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1k 1k 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 855 855 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 850 850 66 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 What led to the fall of Göttingen?
- 39 What happens if the shutdown continues until election season?
- 31 Why do the horses on this vase have too many legs?
- 23 Other than tentacles and jointed digits, what methods of holding items are there that provide similar dexterity?
- 19 Unclaimed pieces of land
- 19 Do fossil fuels insulate the crust from the Earth's interior?
- 18 What led to the rise of Göttingen?
- View more network posts →