If you wield your sword well, you don't have to handle it much.
When one person teaches, at least 2 people learn.
No matter who you are, no matter how bad or good your current situation is, you must thrive, you must keep doing the hard work. Respect the other person you are talking to, because you do not know how hard time he is going through.
And I believe, if you want to get more, you need to deserve more. Life will give you what you deserve, nothing more, nothing less.
I've stopped arguing with people on SE because everyone is so righteous. Please people: calm down, and open your mind a bit.
On many of the large SE sites such as SuperUser and StackExchange, you have to go through three ass holes to find one person who is truly willing to help.
from SpongeBob, user700
quoted from user1723893, nullPointer
A Good advice by Gordon If you want to become an expert programmer, google SOLID, buy GOF, buy POEAA, buy Clean Code, learn Refactoring, lookup GRASP, DDD, CQRS, DCI … but dont ask for PHP books. That's the most reasonable suggestion I can give you when you ask for Expert PHP books really.
- Aviation 591 591 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 526 526 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 340 340 11 silver badge1919 bronze badges
- Super User 300 300 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 226 226 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 20 What makes solder harden?
- 12 How do pilots maintain level flight after launching missile?
- 10 What if a aerobatic fighter pilot sneezes in middle of a maneuver?
- 9 Why is port-starboard terminology used in aviation?
- 7 What is the front glass in fighter planes called?
- 7 How to Avert / Deflect refrigerator heat in room?
- 6 Less derogatory term for dump
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.