Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Worldbuilding 126.9k 126.9k 1919 gold badges240240 silver badges437437 bronze badges
- Physics 41.8k 41.8k 44 gold badges8585 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Philosophy 16.9k 16.9k 1818 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 10.3k 10.3k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Information Security 9.1k 9.1k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 438 What's the smallest change to physics required to allow magic?
- 221 You can control a Demon by knowing its True Name, but why?
- 211 Why does Newton's Third Law actually work?
- 186 Is it ok to use meta-programming even though not all of my colleagues understand it?
- 170 What would happen if an alien race gave us a computer capable of 2^256 calculations per second?
- 162 Is it possible to make an alloy that melts at low temperatures and solidifies at high temperatures?
- 151 Fired because your skills are too far above your coworkers
- View more network posts →