- Mathematics 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 866 866 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Biology 205 205 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Economics 202 202 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Computational Science 175 175 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 30 Is a map that preserves lines and fixes the origin necessarily linear?
- 19 Why is a conservative force defined as the negative gradient of a potential?
- 17 Applying Graph Theory to Linear Algebra (not the other way around)
- 17 What do supply-demand curves really look like?
- 15 What does $dx$ mean without $dy$?
- 12 Why does a saddle remain a saddle when you change coordinates?
- 9 Why are Sobolev spaces useful?
- View more network posts →