A biologist by training, who stumbled into the land of bioinformatics and then stayed there for the love of code.
I am a PhD student working in the broad field of Chromatin architecture or genome folding, trying to ascertain relationships between higher order chromatin organization and genome functionality.
Member for 4 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 20 at 15:38
Top network posts
- 23 Should I be an author on another PhD student's paper if I went to their meetings and gave advice?
- 9 What is the difference between Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP), Mutation and Structural Variation(SV)?
- 8 There aren't any animals like hornets that hunt large prey (like a rabbit, or even up to a deer), right? Why not?
- 8 What is the strand specificity of a reference genome?
- 8 Cannibalizing behaviour in ants
- 7 A question on glycolysis
- 7 Goods allowance while travelling to singapore?
- View more network posts →