Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 38 Why is the logistic distribution called "logistic"?
- 37 Is it true that the percentile bootstrap should never be used?
- 33 Is it possible to interpret the bootstrap from a Bayesian perspective?
- 31 In Regression Analysis, why do we call independent variables "independent"?
- 28 predict() Function for lmer Mixed Effects Models
- 24 The order of variables in ANOVA matters, doesn't it?
- 23 Fitting known equation to data
- View more network posts →