Forest Ecologist studying long term changes in forest population, community, and ecosystem dynamics. I'm currently working on century long successional and biomass patterns of southeastern temperate forests and the effects of both long-term and episodic disturbances on these patterns.
I'm ok with stats, and fairly proficient in R.
Look at me go!
Member for 3 years, 8 months
53 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 109 Why are so few foods blue?
- 81 Do animals exhibit handedness (paw-ness?) preference?
- 52 Insect identification - Is this a bedbug?
- 44 What kind of creature is this?
- 38 How long before robin no longer needs the nest on my porch?
- 31 Should parsimony really still be the gold standard?
- 26 A weird-looking fish with a shield
- View more network posts →