Forest Ecologist studying long term changes in forest population, community, and ecosystem dynamics. I'm currently working on century long successional and biomass patterns of southeastern temperate forests and the effects of both long-term and episodic disturbances on these patterns.
I'm ok with stats, and fairly proficient in R.
Look at me go!
Member for 4 years, 4 months
64 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Biology♦ 19.9k 19.9k 88 gold badges8484 silver badges148148 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Academia 876 876 77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 645 645 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 Why are so few foods blue?
- 83 Do animals exhibit handedness (paw-ness?) preference?
- 54 Insect identification - Is this a bedbug?
- 45 What kind of creature is this?
- 39 How long before robin no longer needs the nest on my porch?
- 31 Should parsimony really still be the gold standard?
- 28 What is this little owl-like bird?
- View more network posts →