University professor and forest Ecologist studying long term changes in forest population, community, and ecosystem dynamics. I'm currently working on century long successional and biomass patterns of southeastern temperate forests and the effects of both long-term and episodic disturbances on these patterns.
I'm ok with stats, and fairly proficient in R.
Look at me go!
- Biology♦ 24.1k 24.1k 99 gold badges9595 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges4444 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 966 966 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 123 Why are so few foods blue?
- 88 Do animals exhibit handedness (paw-ness?) preference?
- 59 Insect identification - Is this a bedbug?
- 45 What kind of creature is this?
- 40 How long before robin no longer needs the nest on my porch?
- 38 Should parsimony really still be the gold standard?
- 28 What is this little owl-like bird?
- View more network posts →