I research in the field of chess-related mathematics.
Pulaski, VA, United States
Member for 5 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 2 '15 at 6:59
Top network posts
- 19 Claims of mathematical breakthroughs while in an altered state of consciousness?
- 11 Does playing tournament chess result in high-level mathematical gains, and not merely a skill whose benefits can be gained through any other activity?
- 8 Does playing tournament chess help one in the field of chess-related math?
- 7 Variants of the Angel problem
- 7 Collaboration or acknowledgment?
- 7 What mathematician or scientist has published the most peer-reviewed articles on chess problems?
- 7 Does FIDE give titles to chess composers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 1 '15