Security researcher, ex-pentester, ex-developer, reverse engineer, amateur cryptography, electronics tinkerer, digital rights proponent, promulgator of useless facts.
Strengths: Security, Crypto, Win32 API, Windows Internals, C#, .NET, PHP, x86 assembly, Arduino
All answers and comments are encrypted with ROT256-ECB.
Opinions are my own. Advice provided with no warranty.
- Information Security 104k 104k 3636 gold badges253253 silver badges346346 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21.6k 21.6k 66 gold badges6767 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 3k 3k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1142 How does SSL/TLS work?
- 903 How can I explain SQL injection without technical jargon?
- 716 How to store salt?
- 507 Is my developer's home-brew password security right or wrong, and why?
- 250 We're no strangers to code golf, you know the rules, and so do I
- 247 Why shouldn't we roll our own?
- 223 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- View more network posts →