Security researcher, ex-pentester, ex-developer, boat-botherer, reverse engineer, amateur cryptographer, electronics tinkerer, digital rights proponent, laser enthusiast, LD wannabe, half-orc nobleman of the evening, promulgator of useless information.
Primary areas of knowledge: Security, Cryptography, Malware, Win32 API, Windows Internals, Marine & Industrial Control, Electronics, Embedded Systems, C#, .NET, x86 assembly, C, PHP, Python
All answers and comments are encrypted with ROT256-ECB.
Opinions are my own. Advice provided with no warranty.
- Information Security 127.6k 127.6k 4343 gold badges292292 silver badges373373 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 26k 26k 99 gold badges7676 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 5.2k 5.2k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cryptography 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1226 How does SSL/TLS work?
- 932 How can I explain SQL injection without technical jargon?
- 793 How to store salt?
- 518 Is my developer's home-brew password security right or wrong, and why?
- 279 We're no strangers to code golf, you know the rules, and so do I
- 273 Why shouldn't we roll our own?
- 237 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- View more network posts →