Security researcher, ex-pentester, ex-developer, reverse engineer, amateur cryptography, electronics tinkerer, digital rights proponent, promulgator of useless facts.
Strengths: Security, Crypto, Win32 API, Windows Internals, C#, .NET, PHP, x86 assembly, Arduino
All answers and comments are encrypted with ROT256-ECB.
Opinions are my own. Advice provided with no warranty.
- Information Security 115.7k 115.7k 3636 gold badges256256 silver badges348348 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.5k 23.5k 66 gold badges6969 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4.7k 4.7k 44 gold badges3232 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cryptography 3k 3k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1161 How does SSL/TLS work?
- 906 How can I explain SQL injection without technical jargon?
- 722 How to store salt?
- 508 Is my developer's home-brew password security right or wrong, and why?
- 253 We're no strangers to code golf, you know the rules, and so do I
- 251 Why shouldn't we roll our own?
- 224 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- View more network posts →