PhD, with interests in Population Biology, Statistical Modelling, Reproducibility, Data Visualisation, Conservation Biology and Ornithology.
Rather fanatical R user and general open-source enthusiast. Knows how to best use tree-pruning shears to extract valuable data from whales.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 21 at 0:48
Top network posts
- 29 Are there any non-mammalian species known that lactate?
- 23 Why are there no known animals with an odd number of legs?
- 21 Are some animals, like dogs and cats, color-blind and how do we know that?
- 20 How statistically significant was the "sweaty T-shirt" experiment?
- 20 Which strange fruit is this?
- 11 What could cause spiral tree growth?
- 10 What is a subspecies?
- View more network posts →