Paul A. Clayton
I am a computer architecture enthusiast with almost no programming experience.
More information is available at my website, if you can bear aesthetically unpleasant color choices and pitifully little content.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Member for 8 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 3 '13 at 23:45
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Writing 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 How can a CPU deliver more than one instruction per cycle?
- 38 What is the advantage of having instructions in a uniform format?
- 33 Could a partial space elevator be practical and useful?
- 26 Line size of L1 and L2 caches
- 24 A TV show about Space Station
- 23 Why does more transistors = more processing power?
- 21 A multi-user, multi-processing operating system cannot be implemented on hardware that does not support
- View more network posts →