Senior Graphics Developer on Halo at 343 Industries, formerly at Sucker Punch and NVIDIA. Math and coding blog writer, sometime musician, sci-fi and physics nerd, cat dad, coffeeholic. He/him.
I teach computers how to make pretty pictures. I'm excited by the art of creating beautiful, immersive worlds and telling stories in them. I enjoy elegant ideas and explaining how things work.
- Game Development 32.7k 32.7k 33 gold badges8282 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Computer Graphics 20.7k 20.7k 22 gold badges5858 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Physics 2.7k 2.7k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 797 797 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 96 <Subtype>Designer</Subtype> Added then removed by Visual Studio on load/unload
- 58 DirectX / OpenGL(Vulkan) concepts mapping chart
- 51 Why are radians preferred over degrees in game development?
- 50 How to create a temporary file that can be read by a subprocess?
- 50 How AAA games use this texture in the tone-mapping shader?
- 47 When is a compute shader more efficient than a pixel shader for image filtering?
- 46 Does HDR rendering have any benefits if bloom won't be applied?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 3 '14