I'm a biologist using programmation to code statistics. Pretty straight eh?
Having multiple interest in the world, I want to share what I learn with my entourage. If you have any questions or ideas to share with me, I’ll be glad to hear about it.
Biology Ecology Scientific popularization Education Art Music Poetry Philosophy Programmation Politics Your ideas
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 815 815 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Biology 756 756 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 279 279 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Ask Different 215 215 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 Code folding in RStudio: Creating hierarchy in the code
- 15 Is it possible to skip NA values in "+" operator?
- 12 What is the difference between extraction via $ and @ in R?
- 11 Error in gzfile(file, "wb"): cannot open the connection or compressed file
- 7 xtable adding a title on top and a caption under the table
- 7 What's the difference between morphospace expansion and packing?
- 7 What is causing autocorrelation in MCMC sampler?
- View more network posts →