Developer, architect, project manager, tester, and active DevOps supporter, I'm studying, observing and advising companies which have an important risk to fail their IT-related projects, and for the last two years specializing myself in quality and productivity.
After six years of freelancing, I worked for several companies, including TCS. Today, I'm a happy member of Finaxys. I work mostly with Microsoft stack, but recently started to build Linux-based DevOps infrastructure, learning Linux, Bash, Python, Node.js, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis and dozens of other things and totally loving it.
Outside information technology, I'm interested by photography and recently started shooting videos.
I'm mostly active on Programmers.SE, and also maintain my blog.
If you want to contact me, my email is email@example.com and I'm open for any development-related discussions, or at least most of them. You may also be interested by my profile on Careers, however note that I'm not currently looking for a job. If you live in Paris or want to visit Paris, drop me a line.
- Software Engineering 127.3k 127.3k 2929 gold badges324324 silver badges484484 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 43.5k 43.5k 2424 gold badges9797 silver badges177177 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.7k 4.7k 44 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Information Security 4.4k 4.4k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Photography 4.2k 4.2k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1287 How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- 602 How to solve "The specified service has been marked for deletion" error
- 518 Why can't the IT industry deliver large, faultless projects quickly as in other industries?
- 454 My customer wants me to record a video of how I develop his software product
- 390 Is there any technical reason why, in programming, the default date format is YYYYMMDD and not something else?
- 378 htmlentities() vs. htmlspecialchars()
- 301 Are #regions an antipattern or code smell?
- View more network posts →