Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 27 '18 at 0:07
- Christianity 13.5k 13.5k 77 gold badges4242 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.8k 9.8k 66 gold badges3131 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.3k 5.3k 55 gold badges2929 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Open Source 5.2k 5.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Linguistics 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 182 How long can Moderator Resignation notices be featured?
- 145 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 120 Is there any more 'respectful word' than 'beggars' for these wonderful guys?
- 117 Who is the intended audience for the Stack Overflow blog?
- 73 Why do some people refer to Linux as GNU/Linux?
- 73 Is there a linguistics term meaning "it's grammatically correct, but nobody says that"?
- 67 "Official wife" or "Formal wife"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 27 '18