- Chemistry 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physics 689 689 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 463 463 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 325 325 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Biology 255 255 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Is the presence of a magnetic field frame-dependent?
- 36 Why is the log in the big-O of binary search not base 2?
- 16 Why are you allowed to call one constructor from another?
- 16 What is the oxidation state of Mn in HMn(CO)5?
- 10 Why is Enceladus's albedo greater than 1?
- 8 How can AuCl3 exist?
- 8 If a reactant appears on both sides of an elementary equation, can it be cancelled?
- View more network posts →