I am a former biochemist/molecular biologist who has been involved in bioinformatics in recent years. My first degree was in Chemistry and, although I never practiced it, I'm definitely at the structural and metabolic end of the biological spectrum.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
50 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 11:21
Top Network Posts
- 57 Is there an idiom for "winning a contest because you were the only participant"?
- 36 Term for Gift that Turns out to be a Burden
- 19 How do I center an SVG in a div?
- 18 Is there any idiom or proverb discouraging knowledge?
- 17 Are there any words whose spelling was deliberately changed to make them non-offensive?
- 17 Origin of the biochemical term, Pi (inorganic phosphate)
- 15 Looking for a word (or set of words) to describe someone who moves their residence continuously over the years?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (11)
9 Redesigning Biology Stack Exchange (extended) May 8 '17
4 General quality of BioSE questions vs other SEs Aug 10 '17
4 Redesigning Biology Stack Exchange (extended) May 7 '17
3 Why are there so many poor questions? Jan 29 '18
3 Biology.SE and professional biologists? Aug 18 '16
3 Can the link to the Help section be restored? Nov 9 '17