I am a former biochemist/molecular biologist who has been involved in bioinformatics in recent years. My first degree was in Chemistry and, although I never practiced it, I'm definitely at the structural and metabolic end of the biological spectrum.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
135 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 at 15:21
- Biology 17.7k 17.7k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 8.2k 8.2k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 803 803 1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 551 551 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Ask Different 278 278 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Is there an idiom for "winning a contest because you were the only participant"?
- 44 What is the sound/audio equivalent of "unsightly"?
- 36 Term for Gift that Turns out to be a Burden
- 34 Is it OK to say "The situation is pregnant with a crisis"?
- 30 How do I center an SVG in a div?
- 30 Stack Exchange policy on images and the visually impaired
- 18 Is there any idiom or proverb discouraging knowledge?
- View more network posts →