I am a former biochemist/molecular biologist who has been involved in bioinformatics in recent years. My first degree was in Chemistry and, although I never practiced it, I'm definitely at the structural and metabolic end of the biological spectrum.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
145 profile views
Last seen 9 hours ago
- Biology 19.2k 19.2k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 8.4k 8.4k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 871 871 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 571 571 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Ask Different 278 278 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Is there an idiom for "winning a contest because you were the only participant"?
- 44 What is the sound/audio equivalent of "unsightly"?
- 36 Term for Gift that Turns out to be a Burden
- 34 Is it OK to say "The situation is pregnant with a crisis"?
- 33 How do I center an SVG in a div?
- 31 Stack Exchange policy on images and the visually impaired
- 18 Is there any idiom or proverb discouraging knowledge?
- View more network posts →