I am a former biochemist/molecular biologist who has been involved in bioinformatics in recent years. My first degree was in Chemistry and, although I never practiced it, I'm definitely at the structural and metabolic end of the biological spectrum.
Member for 3 years, 6 months
65 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 at 16:48
- Biology 13.7k 13.7k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.9k 5.9k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 647 647 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 291 291 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Ask Different 208 208 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 Is there an idiom for "winning a contest because you were the only participant"?
- 36 Term for Gift that Turns out to be a Burden
- 34 Is it OK to say "The situation is pregnant with a crisis"?
- 23 How do I center an SVG in a div?
- 18 Is there any idiom or proverb discouraging knowledge?
- 17 Are there any words whose spelling was deliberately changed to make them non-offensive?
- 15 Looking for a word (or set of words) to describe someone who moves their residence continuously over the years?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (19)
10 Redesigning Biology Stack Exchange (extended) May 8 '17
4 Trolls and censorship on SE Biology Jun 18 '17
4 General quality of BioSE questions vs other SEs Aug 10 '17
4 Redesigning Biology Stack Exchange (extended) May 7 '17
3 Why are there so many poor questions? Jan 29 '18