- Mathematics 7.7k 7.7k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.7k 5.7k 77 gold badges3131 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Skeptics 639 639 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 585 585 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computer Science 430 430 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 282 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 120 How do I escape characters in GitHub code search?
- 65 Why are complex numbers in Python denoted with 'j' instead of 'i'?
- 50 Unexpected Return (LocalJumpError)
- 38 What does Chrome's "Incognito Mode" do exactly?
- 29 Can a nonspherical planet exist and can it be habitable?
- 21 Why is mod (%) a fundamental mathematical operator in many programming languages?
- View more network posts →