- Mathematics 5.4k 5.4k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 371 371 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Skeptics 344 344 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Physics 313 313 11 gold badge22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 255 V.I. Arnold says Russian students can't solve this problem, but American students can -- why?
- 86 How do I escape characters in GitHub code search?
- 47 Why are complex numbers in Python denoted with 'j' instead of 'i'?
- 40 Unexpected Return (LocalJumpError)
- 27 What does Chrome's "Incognito Mode" do exactly?
- 27 Can a nonspherical planet exist and can it be habitable?
- 20 Does it make any sense to prove $0.999\ldots=1$?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
May 28 '17