Jason R. Mick
I currently work at Ford Motor Company (FMC) on the Human Machine Interface (HMI) development team. We are coding upcoming versions of SYNC and working to improve the reliability and functionality of SYNC3 for both Ford and Lincoln vehicles.
In general, coding-wise I enjoy :
- Playing with data
Here's some of my work:
Other hats I wore, prior to working at FMC:
- Tech Blogger : former executive editor/CEO of DailyTech, a Google News syndicated science and technology blog
- Ph.D. Script Wizard/Open Source Developer : graduate of the Potoff Lab at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan.
Outside of coding I enjoy:
- Retro culture
- Pop culture
- Science fiction
- spending time with my wife and little dude
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 20 '17 at 19:45
- Stack Overflow 4.8k 4.8k 44 gold badges3737 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 441 441 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 387 387 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 245 245 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Anime & Manga 233 233 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Splitting C++ Strings Onto Multiple Lines (Code Syntax, Not Parsing)
- 38 Inline function v. Macro in C -- What's the Overhead (Memory/Speed)?
- 30 Why use #if 0 for block commenting out?
- 20 Round number to nearest integer
- 13 How to round to 2 decimals with Python?
- 12 Is this Macro Abuse?
- 11 How Do I define a Double Brackets/Double Iterator Operator, Similar to Vector of Vectors'?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 20 '17