I graduated in biology. My research interests revolved around mammal physiology, especially reproductive biology, endocrinology and nutrition, both in normal and stress conditions. I try not to get lost in the molecular details and always keep in mind the environmental perspective of ecology and evolution.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 20 '12 at 12:14
Top network posts
- 19 What does the human body use oxygen for besides the final electron acceptor in the electron transport chain?
- 13 Height and natural selection in humans?
- 12 Why does cyanide inhibit CuZnSOD, but not MnSOD or FeSOD?
- 9 What triggers meiosis in gonadal cells?
- 8 What is the morphological difference between Leydig cell in human and pig?
- View more network posts →