- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 44 gold badges3838 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Computer Science 963 963 88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 286 286 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 70 Cannot update brew in MAC OS X el capitan and keep getting a Load error with `require`
- 45 Different ways to pass channels as arguments in function in go (golang)
- 39 How to test a unexported (private) function in go (golang)?
- 37 Is there research on human-oriented theorem proving?
- 30 How to get mini-batches in pytorch in a clean and efficient way?
- 29 Meaning of: "'If factoring large integers is hard, then breaking RSA is hard,' is unproven"
- 27 What does the term saturating nonlinearities mean?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.