Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Cross Validated 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.7k 3.7k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- History 3k 3k 1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Travel 2.6k 2.6k 2222 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Academia 2.3k 2.3k 1414 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Are people of Nordic Nations "happier, healthier" with "a higher standard of living overall than Americans"?
- 56 Where is this tower, likely photographed in Belgium about 100 years ago?
- 53 Were any Kings/Queens who were monarchs as children good rulers?
- 50 What's the meaning of the sign "Broken white line only marks the centre of the road"?
- 49 Does the moon have days?
- 47 Two Germanys and two Koreas but only one China. Why wasn't a compromise to internationally recognise both Chinas reached?
- 43 Identifying a church by a lake and a railway line, claimed to be in the Canton of Lucerne
- View more network posts →