Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 1 at 17:19
- Cross Validated 5.8k 5.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3.5k 3.5k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- History 2.8k 2.8k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Travel 2.6k 2.6k 2222 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 2.3k 2.3k 1414 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Are people of Nordic Nations "happier, healthier" with "a higher standard of living overall than Americans"?
- 56 Where is this tower, likely photographed in Belgium about 100 years ago?
- 53 Were any Kings/Queens who were monarchs as children good rulers?
- 50 What's the meaning of the sign "Broken white line only marks the centre of the road"?
- 49 Does the moon have days?
- 46 Two Germanys and two Koreas but only one China. Why wasn't a compromise to internationally recognise both Chinas reached?
- 43 Identifying a church by a lake and a railway line, claimed to be in the Canton of Lucerne
- View more network posts →