Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 44 gold badges1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Biology 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Bioinformatics 768 768 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 565 565 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 203 203 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 If a small population left one continent and sailed to another, would the genes of the population that left show relation to the original population?
- 27 What is the best way to approach a PhD advisor to give them advice on how to improve their supervision?
- 25 Can 'human' become a genus due to space colonization?
- 18 Why do errors exist in peer reviewed publications?
- 15 If plants benefit from carbon dioxide, why is car traffic something bad?
- 10 Is it correct to say one 'estimates' or 'measures' r-squared?
- 6 Dynamically selecting multiple columns for group_by
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.