- Space Exploration 54.8k 54.8k 2626 gold badges214214 silver badges689689 bronze badges
- Astronomy 10.9k 10.9k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2.9k 2.9k 99 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.7k 2.7k 1818 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.5k 2.5k 1717 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 132 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 101 What makes Ada the language of choice for the ISS's safety-critical systems?
- 75 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 75 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 75 Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- 74 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- 65 Why vent $CO_2$ and $H_2$ waste products to space on ISS?
- View more network posts →