Day job: Dinosaur paleontologist turned science teacher.
Hobbies: science, History, blacksmithing, reading, pathfinder, maker
favorite authors, Terry Pratchett, Peter Brett, Seanan Mcguire, Jim Butcher, Kelly McCullough, Patricia briggs, Larry Niven, Kentaro Miura, Ben Dunn, ect.
Member for 4 years
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '19 at 22:13
- Worldbuilding 55.3k 55.3k 1212 gold badges8181 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- Biology 10.2k 10.2k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 7k 7k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Earth Science 5.9k 5.9k 1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- History 291 291 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 The land grows evil and corrupted ... but why?
- 117 What professions would a medieval village with a population of 100 need?
- 115 How do I address the need to kill off one member of the party for on going plot?
- 109 Why would two species of predator with the same prey cooperate?
- 99 I killed a PC's animal companion at the end of last session, but later realized it should have survived; what are my options?
- 96 Quenching swords in dragon blood; why?
- 87 What injury would be of little consequence to a biped but terrible for a quadruped?
- View more network posts →