Day job: Dinosaur paleontologist turned science teacher.
Hobbies: science, History, blacksmithing, reading, pathfinder, maker
favorite authors, Terry Pratchett, Peter Brett, Seanan Mcguire, Jim Butcher, Kelly McCullough, Patricia briggs, Larry Niven, Kentaro Miura, Ben Dunn, ect.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 at 22:13
- Worldbuilding 44.7k 44.7k 1111 gold badges6464 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Biology 8.9k 8.9k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Earth Science 4.7k 4.7k 1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- History 176 176 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 123 The land grows evil and corrupted ... but why?
- 117 What professions would a medieval village with a population of 100 need?
- 115 How do I address the need to kill off one member of the party for on going plot?
- 108 Why would two species of predator with the same prey cooperate?
- 98 I killed a PC's animal companion at the end of last session, but later realized it should have survived; what are my options?
- 94 Quenching swords in dragon blood; why?
- 87 What injury would be of little consequence to a biped but terrible for a quadruped?
- View more network posts →