Day job: Dinosaur paleontologist turned science teacher.
Hobbies: science, History, blacksmithing, reading, pathfinder, maker
favorite authors, Terry Pratchett, Peter Brett, Seanan Mcguire, Jim Butcher, Kelly McCullough, Patricia briggs, Larry Niven, Kentaro Miura, Ben Dunn, ect.
- Worldbuilding 66.3k 66.3k 1212 gold badges9797 silver badges223223 bronze badges
- Biology 12.5k 12.5k 1919 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 8.2k 8.2k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Earth Science 6.3k 6.3k 1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- History 291 291 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 129 The land grows evil and corrupted ... but why?
- 123 What professions would a medieval village with a population of 100 need?
- 115 How do I address the need to kill off one member of the party for on going plot?
- 111 Why would two species of predator with the same prey cooperate?
- 100 I killed a PC's animal companion at the end of last session, but later realized it should have survived; what are my options?
- 99 Quenching swords in dragon blood; why?
- 95 Why do we have two kidneys but one liver?
- View more network posts →