Just a guy in year 11 who's super keen to learn as much as possible, mainly about the sciences and mathematics (and maybe a bit computing/programming too)... What else can I say? Haven't done my GCSE's yet, predicted an; A* in everything (expect English and mathematics); a 9 in mathematics; an A^ (A**) in further mathematics; an 8 in English. That's basically me (p.s. I'm also a (national level) swimmer who trains >20 hours per week)
Member for 2 years, 6 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 7 '17 at 2:38
Top network posts
- 8 Sections Of DNA
- 8 Insect identification (SP/Brazil)
- 7 Sections Of DNA
- 7 Why isn't meiosis II called mitosis (as the chromosome number doesn't half)?
- 7 DNA & mRNA During Transcription
- 7 Classifying Polypeptides (and/or Proteins)
- 6 Why do we need to put phosphate fertilizers along with rhizobium?
- View more network posts →