I am qualified in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapeutic Counselling through completing the relevant courses at Reading University, and I have been supporting those who have been raped, sexually assaulted and abused since the turn of the millenium.
I am also experienced in computer building, computer repairs and website building, using hard coding (HTML, PHP and CSS for example) and through using WordPress.
I enjoy learning new things and my personal strengths include determination, ability and willingness to learn new things, generosity, and consideration for others.
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
Member for 3 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Oct 6 '18 at 8:22
- Psychology & Neuroscience 10.4k 10.4k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 4.8k 4.8k 1212 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.6k 1.6k 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 944 944 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 What is the opposite of "star" (celebrity)?
- 17 UK Motorway Slip Roads - Speed Limit
- 15 Why are UK Bank Holidays on Mondays?
- 14 Effects of masturbation on Health
- 14 Calculating the number of days between two dates in Excel
- 13 Ballot anonymity at UK polling stations
- 13 Why is almost all therapy done as one-hour sessions weekly?
- View more network posts →