But I was thinking of a plan
To dye one's whiskers green,
And always use so large a fan
That they could not be seen.
So, having no reply to give
To what the old man said,
I cried, "Come, tell me how you live!"
And thumped him on the head.
email@example.com remove z
Member for 2 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 8 '17 at 20:00
Top network posts
- 223 Everything alive in the world dies this instant. Without bacteria to decompose anything, what happens to the remains? What does this look like?
- 150 How can waste from the body be removed without being expelled from the anus?
- 144 How Long Could an "Eternal" Fire Last?
- 144 In a fantasy world where physical training has no hard limit, why isn't everyone a superhuman?
- 133 Multiple "keys," multiple "doors". Any "key" fits any "door" but a "key" can only be used once. How could such mechanic be described lore-wise?
- 130 Is there an evolutionary advantage to having two heads?
- 121 What could be the right powersource for 15 seconds lifespan disposable giant chainsaw?
- View more network posts →