Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 6.8k 6.8k 77 gold badges3232 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.8k 1.8k 55 gold badges1919 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 305 305 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 265 265 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 What does one second after big bang mean?
- 45 Why do gases conduct at low pressure?
- 33 Would a gas "weigh" less than a liquid if they have the same mass?
- 33 Why does a simple pendulum or a spring-mass system show simple harmonic motion only for small amplitudes?
- 16 How to teach competitive programming?
- 14 Why are 7-membered rings less likely to form than 5- and 6- membered rings?
- 14 How is energy stored in magnetic and electric fields?
- View more network posts →