I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it.
- Mathematics 7.9k 7.9k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Physics 799 799 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Travel 599 599 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 445 445 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Workplace 302 302 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 What makes cheese so effective at absorbing microwaves?
- 64 What's the meaning of the sign "Broken white line only marks the centre of the road"?
- 40 Simple theorems that are instances of deep mathematics
- 32 What's the closest approximation to $\pi$ using the digits $0-9$ only once?
- 24 What's the equal and opposite proverb of "Variety is the spice of life"?
- 20 Does multiplying all a number's roots together give a product of infinity?
- 15 Is "you know everything" the (using sentential logic) logical negation of "you know nothing"?
- View more network posts →