Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 56 What would be the possible benefits of pointed ears?
- 44 Why isn't Fluorine, or Neon, the final electron acceptor in cellular respiration?
- 30 Can there be plants on the dark side of a tidally locked world?
- 27 Real-life substance that causes humans to behave similar to Zombies
- 21 Justifications for a language learned via magical transference?
- 20 Why are monsters created by magical mutation still around after magic dissipates, but mutated humans are not?
- 19 How hard it is to determine a 3d structure of a protein?
- View more network posts →