I would call myself a molecular biologist who sometimes does computational biology.
At present, I am a postdoc and am studying the effect of different cellular factors on the rate of gene evolution.
During my PhD, I attempted to study (microRNA mediated) gene regulation using synthetic circuits and mathematical models.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
145 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 109 Does DNA have the equivalent of IF-statements, WHILE loops, or function calls? How about GOTO?
- 68 Why do some bad traits evolve, and good ones don't?
- 62 Why do some bad traits evolve, and good ones don't?
- 42 What is it that creates that wonderful smell after a fresh rain?
- 41 Why didn't they make the dinosaurs all male?
- 29 What is the difference between local and global sequence alignments?
- 22 Where’s the flaw in my proposed TB Treatment?
- View more network posts →