I would call myself a molecular biologist who sometimes does computational biology.
At present, I am a postdoc and am studying the effect of different cellular factors on the rate of gene evolution.
During my PhD, I attempted to study (microRNA mediated) gene regulation using synthetic circuits and mathematical models.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
146 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 at 16:38
- Biology 32.9k 32.9k 88 gold badges5656 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Chemistry 673 673 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 538 538 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 329 329 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 307 307 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 110 Does DNA have the equivalent of IF-statements, WHILE loops, or function calls? How about GOTO?
- 72 Why do some bad traits evolve, and good ones don't?
- 65 Why do some bad traits evolve, and good ones don't?
- 42 What is it that creates that wonderful smell after a fresh rain?
- 41 Why didn't they make the dinosaurs all male?
- 38 Can humans ever directly see a few photons at a time? Can a human see a single photon?
- 29 What is the difference between local and global sequence alignments?
- View more network posts →