I would call myself a molecular biologist who sometimes does computational biology.
At present, I am a postdoc and am studying the effect of different cellular factors on the rate of gene evolution.
During my PhD, I attempted to study (microRNA mediated) gene regulation using synthetic circuits and mathematical models.
Member for 7 years, 7 months
157 profile views
Last seen Apr 3 at 19:29
- Biology 34.3k 34.3k 88 gold badges6161 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Chemistry 713 713 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 593 593 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 464 464 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 323 323 22 gold badges33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 Does DNA have the equivalent of IF-statements, WHILE loops, or function calls? How about GOTO?
- 77 Why do some bad traits evolve, and good ones don't?
- 68 Why do some bad traits evolve, and good ones don't?
- 43 Why didn't they make the dinosaurs all male?
- 43 What is it that creates that wonderful smell after a fresh rain?
- 39 Can humans ever directly see a few photons at a time? Can a human see a single photon?
- 31 What is the difference between local and global sequence alignments?
- View more network posts →