PhD structural biology with experience in bioinformatics genomics gene editing. Interested in systems / synthetic biology, expression analysis and machine learning.
I Founded a Biotech Incubator in the East Bay. http://www.meetup.com/Berkeley-Biolabs/ and the first biotech accelerator, [Indie Bio]. As an innovator in the future of food i am doing a startup now.
I believe that biology and other stackexchange sites should welcome newbies and encourage dialog about science, evolution, technology rather than try to be a place only where some can contribute.
Top network posts
- 80 Why are there no wheeled animals?
- 59 Why are there no organisms with metal body parts, like weapons, bones, and armour? (Or are there?)
- 51 Python: Get HTTP headers from urllib2.urlopen call?
- 30 Is kissing a natural human activity?
- 29 Why can't humans drink sea water?
- 28 Why do the two hemispheres of the brain control the opposite sides of the body?
- 25 Why don't we breathe nitrogen when it makes up most of the air?
- View more network posts →