I am a PhD student in computer science, ecology, and evolutionary biology. I'm interested in AI and machine learning, and applying them to answering questions ecology and/or evolution. On the flip side, I am interested in using insights from biology to further AI and machine learning. I mostly program in Python, C++, and bash, although I do the occasional Java, javacript, and C.
I am currently running Linux Mint 15 Cinnamon edition.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 10 '15 at 0:26
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 22 gold badges3636 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 486 486 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Biology 293 293 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- Academia 273 273 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 240 240 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 52 Is there an equivalent to CTRL+C in IPython Notebook in Firefox to break cells that are running?
- 39 What is the difference between Q-learning and Value Iteration?
- 37 Is Harry's boggart still a Dementor?
- 36 Consistent and Admissible Heuristics
- 24 Eligibility trace reinitialization between episodes in SARSA-Lambda implementation
- 21 Designing Neural Networks
- 17 Definitions of Phenotype and Genotype
- View more network posts →