Sorry, I have decided to no longer support this community.
An SE community about biology who decide to completely ignore standard ontological classification and taxonomic systematization, cannot be taken serious. A lot of my effort to improve and increase the participants of this SE has been constantly counteracted and I feel that I have spent more time arguing about my improvements that I have actually been allowed to improve.
- Stack Overflow 10.6k 10.6k 44 gold badges7676 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Super User 1.6k 1.6k 2222 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Biology 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 What is the meaning of "Failed building wheel for X" in pip install?
- 89 unused DT entry: type 0x1d arg
- 51 less command and syntax highlighting
- 46 How to create a release signed apk file using Gradle?
- 44 How does a Coronavirus "test kit" work?
- 42 What is the meaning of "Failed building wheel for X" in pip install?
- 42 How can I convert tabs to spaces in every file of a directory?
- View more network posts →