My name is Remi Matthey-Doret and I am a PhD Candidate at the University of British Columbia (UBC), Department of Zoology in the lab of Mike Whitlock. I am passionate about evolution and population genetics.
- Biology 60.4k 60.4k 99 gold badges119119 silver badges210210 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 1717 gold badges5151 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 2k 2k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Travel 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 191 Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- 97 Adding a regression line on a ggplot
- 96 How could humans have interbred with Neanderthals if we're a different species?
- 82 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 81 Asking same flight customers if they would agree to put my knife in their checked luggage
- 74 Are humans the only species who drink milk as adults?
- 70 Save a plot in an object
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
11 General quality of BioSE questions vs other SEs Aug 18 '17
10 Biology —Top User Swag! Mar 23 '16
8 Unidentified loss of reputation Jan 2 '16
3 Highly upvoted partially wrong answer Jun 13 '16