My name is Remi Matthey-Doret and I am a PhD Candidate at the University of British Columbia (UBC), Department of Zoology in the lab of Mike Whitlock. I am passionate about evolution and population genetics.
- Biology 65k 65k 99 gold badges119119 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.8k 12.8k 1919 gold badges5252 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 4.1k 4.1k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Travel 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 191 Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- 102 Adding a regression line on a ggplot
- 96 How could humans have interbred with Neanderthals if we're a different species?
- 83 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 81 Asking same flight customers if they would agree to put my knife in their checked luggage
- 74 Are humans the only species who drink milk as adults?
- 73 Save a plot in an object
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
11 General quality of BioSE questions vs other SEs Aug 18 '17
10 Biology —Top User Swag! Mar 23 '16
8 Unidentified loss of reputation Jan 2 '16
3 Highly upvoted partially wrong answer Jun 13 '16