My name is Remi Matthey-Doret and I am a PhD Candidate at the University of British Columbia (UBC), Department of Zoology in the lab of Mike Whitlock. I am passionate about evolution and population genetics.
Top Network Posts
- 189 Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- 94 How could humans have interbred with Neanderthals if we're a different species?
- 80 How did some humans evolve to be white?
- 79 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 78 Adding a regression line on a ggplot
- 77 Asking same flight customers if they would agree to put my knife in their checked luggage
- 72 Are humans the only species who drink milk as adults?
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (10)
9 General quality of BioSE questions vs other SEs Aug 18 '17
9 Biology —Top User Swag! Mar 23 '16
8 Unidentified loss of reputation Jan 2 '16
4 Your “code of conduct” appears very one-sided Aug 14 '18
3 Highly upvoted partially wrong answer Jun 13 '16