My name is Remi Matthey-Doret and I am a PhD Candidate at the University of British Columbia (UBC), Department of Zoology in the lab of Mike Whitlock. I am passionate about evolution and population genetics.
Top network posts
- 190 Why does emptying disk space speed up computers?
- 95 How could humans have interbred with Neanderthals if we're a different species?
- 90 Adding a regression line on a ggplot
- 81 Asking same flight customers if they would agree to put my knife in their checked luggage
- 79 Why don't mammals have more than 4 limbs?
- 72 Are humans the only species who drink milk as adults?
- 68 How does a baby deer stand the day it's born?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
10 General quality of BioSE questions vs other SEs Aug 18 '17
10 Biology —Top User Swag! Mar 23 '16
8 Unidentified loss of reputation Jan 2 '16
3 Highly upvoted partially wrong answer Jun 13 '16