Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Biology 4k 4k 1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 985 985 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 968 968 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Chemistry 834 834 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 336 336 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Why does pasta really boil over?
- 51 How do we know the human species arose in Africa?
- 20 Do electromagnetic waves outside the visible spectrum have any role in photosynthesis?
- 15 Sort --parallel isn't parallelizing
- 14 Are two colors (red + blue) necessary for LED grow lights, or would either color be sufficient?
- 13 Would humankind be today's dominant species, if all animals turned twice as big 2000 years ago?
- 12 Are all mutagens carcinogens?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.