I am a man with passion of IT and mathematics since childhood and an experienced programmer. My favorite programming languages are D and Ada, but I am quite well with Python, C#, PHP, Java, etc., too. I am a long time experienced Linux user.
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Academia 1k 1k 22 gold badges99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 469 469 11 gold badge33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 59 Better way to copy multiple directories to new directory
- 52 Is a university that grants me a PhD for $1000 and a copy of my unpublished book fake?
- 26 How to get the path to the current theme?
- 20 Can I submit published articles to arXiv as well?
- 20 What is the English equivalent of the Russian word тормоз which is used for very slowly working software?
- 18 How to pass a password to a child process?
- 17 Is memcpy() usually faster than strcpy()?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 13 '16