- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 325 325 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 226 226 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 169 169 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Biology 141 141 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 How do I use a macro across module files?
- 17 Why can't this higher kinded lifetime associated type trait bound be satisfied?
- 16 How to ask about the 'halting problem' on StackOverflow, regarding the title filter
- 12 How to compile Python extension with debug info using PIP
- 10 How to use Fn traits/closures in signatures in Rust
- 9 Should I care about a one-definition-rule violation in a Rust executable reported by ASAN?
- 9 Is MLTT effectively pCiC without Prop?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14