I've debugged a lot of code over the years, most of it my own.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 29 '18 at 23:22
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 2828 gold badges3737 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 2.3k 2.3k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Law 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 417 417 77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 347 347 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 Does Firefox still have the 3D DOM viewer?
- 30 What is jury nullification?
- 12 how to change svg fill color when used as base-64 background image data?
- 11 The difference between libel and slander
- 10 grunt-contrib-imagemin output "Fatal error: ENOENT, no such file or directory"
- 9 What are the differences between "Malum In Se" and "Malum Prohibitum" Laws
- 9 Requirements to file an Amicus Curiae brief
- View more network posts →